Baltimore AFRAM FAQs
When and where is the Baltimore AFRAM?
The 2017 Baltimore AFRAM will be held on Saturday, August 12, 2017, 10 AM to 8 PM in the Bowl at Druid Hill Park, 3001 East Drive, Baltimore, MD 21217.
Is the AFRAM free?
Is the AFRAM rain or shine?
Yes, it takes place rain or shine.
How can I get to the venue?
We encourage all festival goers to use the MTA bus and metro as parking is very limited. The closest metro stop to the site is Mondawmin Mall. Please visit http://mta.maryland.gov/
Where can I park?
Free parking is available in the park at limited locations. Street parking is available in surrounding neighborhoods.
What items can I bring?
- Towels & Blankets
- Small Digital Cameras (no equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, etc)
- Strollers (for families with young ones only please)
- Small, Low-Back Chairs
What items can I NOT bring?
- Weapons (guns, knives, or any weapons)
- NO squirt guns, toy guns, or anything else that resembles a weapon
- Large backpacks, book bags or non-transparent bags over hand size (any bag that is not clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and over 12”x6”x12” in size) will not be allowed.
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Umbrellas (rain or beach)
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Pets (service dogs will be permitted.)
- Scooters or personalized motorized vehicles (that includes hover boards)
- Remote controlled vehicles or aircraft, including drones
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted.
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
What do I do if I lose something or someone or where do I turn in a lost item or person in?
- Lost and found will be on the left side of the stage if you are facing the stage.
Is AFRAM accessible friendly?
Yes! For more information, please see the AFRAM Accessibility Guide.